- Expectations/role/ground rules (also pre-identify co-chairs to open and close public meetings, if desired)
- What a central Heber vision and a central Heber general plan element is/why important
- Land use overview, trends and projections, base map and 2050 trend map, general plan status
- Review of process, quick preview of next meeting (dry run for workshop)
- Roadmap (timeline)
- Branding/website (same as Envision Heber)
- Discussion: What do you love about Main Street, central Heber neighborhoods, the area envisioned as a recreation/tourism hub? What do you want to see preserved or enhanced? What would you like to change or improve? What would you like residents to be able to do in each of these areas? OR: What are the big questions we need to answer? What challenges or opportunities do we face?
Team prepares presentation narrative and visuals, real time and online survey, mapping activity; include time for review process.